Sports Equipment for Voskevan Strength School
The fundraising is aimed at providing the sports school of the border village of Voskevan, Tavush region, with necessary sports equipment.
A school of strength sports is being established in the border village of Voskevan, Tavush region. However, the school needs extra financial support to renovate all the school rooms and provide them with the necessary equipment. For this purpose, "Tavush" International Compatriotic Union "NGO" and "You For Armenia" charitable non-governmental organization signed a memorandum of cooperation on September 27, by which the latter undertakes and expresses readiness to support the establishment of a sports school in Voskevan and organize fundraising efforts to provide them with sports equipment and support in other projects, when necessary.
There are about 30 young people living in Voskevan, who are willing to do strength sports, and in case of getting the necessary physical training, they are sure to achieve great success in sports. In addition, the favorable geographical location of Voskevan village (the latter is located in the center of Baghanis, Koti, Barekamavan, Jujevan, and Voskepar villages) will contribute to the involvement of athletes from neighboring villages. Our goal is to promote the development and popularization of sports in these villages bordering Azerbaijan.
The initial list of sports equipment is as follows: Barbell 20 kg, Barbell 10 kg, Weights 50 kg, Weights 25 kg, Weights 20 kg, Weights 15 kg, Weights 10 kg, Weights 5 kg, Weights 2.5 kg, Clamps 20 kg, Clamps 10, Clamps 10, Dumb-bell 15 kg, Bench press for lying position, Equipment for squats, Rubber floor tile, Pommel horse, Wall bars, Horizontal bar, and a complex of other exercise equipment.
Our goal is to promote the development and popularization of sports in the border village of Voskevan and adjacent communities. These villages of Tavush region are adjacent to Azerbaijan and for many years no major projects have been implemented to promote the development of these communities.
As a result of this collaboration;
- A new school will be created and renovated in the community, equipped with all the necessary sports equipment.
- A number of sports events will be held in the community.
- The project will contribute to the development of sports in Armenia.
- The project will help to foster community life in the villages immediately bordering Azerbaijan.
|47||25 Jan, 2022||$20||Vote|
|50||23 Jan, 2022||$30||Vote|
|4||20 Jan, 2022||$20||Vote|
|20||20 Jan, 2022||$20||Vote|
|21||20 Jan, 2022||$20||Vote|
|87||19 Jan, 2022||$20||Vote|
|64||26 Oct, 2021||$10||Vote|
Donec tempor, tortor nec viverra interdum, quam ante finibus ante, non auctor lectus enim maximus nulla.
YOU FOR ARMENIA NGO
Providing essential items to the Children and Youth Creative Center N3 of Erebuni administrative district.0015 Yerevan, Yerevan
The Children and Youth Creative Center, located in Erebuni District, Yerevan, is a creative and aesthetic education center where children and youth engage in various activities such as folk and modern dancing, singing drawing, rhythmic gymnastics, acrobatics, sculpting, beadwork, Armenian embroidery, woodcarving, carpet-making, design, pottery, sand, therapy, etc.
Through this initiative, we aim to equip the Children and Youth Creative Center with essential items so as to facilitate the learning process in the center, promote creative education and make the facilities more modern and convenient.
Throughout the years of its operation, the Center has highly contributed to the artistic expression, the promotion of education and good values among youth. The lack of essential equipment in its facilities hinders daily operations and the organizing of various activities. The allocated money will ensure that the children of Erebuni district can learn in comfortable and engaging classrooms, where their basic needs are met.
The list of items is the following;
1. Two printers- To effectively organize the work of the center.
2. An air Conditioner- The conditioners will be used for the "Puppet Theater" room of the building, where regular puppet shows are held by the youth engaged in the center (room area: 40 m2)
3. A television- the TV will be placed in the waiting room to showcase parents and guests the work and various activities implemented by the Center.
4. A high-pressure cleaner: Kärcher – The cleaner will be used for washing the carpets and windows of the center.
5. MP3 players- The players will be used by the youth engaged in the dance club, to facilitate their dance practice lessons.
1 year ago
not able to see if my vote was properly casted and not duplicated